The Bavarians have only dropped points on four occasions this season and will be optimistic of another win
Lahm, Van Buyten, Dante, Alaba
Javi Martinez, Schweinsteiger
Shaqiri, Kroos, Ribery
Balogun, Latka, Malezas, Van den Bergh
Lambertz, Fink, Bellinghausen
Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes is set to shuffle his pack once more, and give Thomas Muller a well-deserved rest, with Xherdan Shaqiri likely to replace him.
Mario Mandzukic will come back into the starting lineup ahead of Mario Gomez, and Anatoliy Tymoshchuk could get a rare start in place of Javi Martinez. The only absence is Holger Badstuber, who is out for the season.
Meanwhile, Fortuna Dusseldorf has a host of players missing for the trip to the Allianz Arena. Backup keeper Robert Almer (thigh), Bruno Soares (fitness) and Juanan (abdominal injury) are all out.
Forwards Stefan Reisinger and Andriy Voronin are both missing. Meanwhile, Dani Schahin could play in the place of Oliver Fink.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Bayern Munich has gone unbeaten for 22 games, and has won its last 10.
- The Bavarians have got 63 points this season - the same number that won them the title in 2000-01.
- Bayern has also won its last three games against Fortuna Dusseldorf, scoring 12 and conceding no goals in the process.
- Fortuna Dusseldorf has not scored in its last 10 visits to Munich.
- The Ruhr outfit also suffered its heaviest-ever Bundesliga defeat at the hands of die Roten - a 7-0 reverse in 1982.
- Norbert Meier's side have recorded six of their 10 victories on the road.