The newly-promoted side has been this season's surprise package, but the Bavarians have been in fine form in their last three games, dismantling Kaiserslautern, Lille and Hamburg.
Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba
Muller, Kroos, Ribery
Jung, Demidov, Anderson, Oczipka
Aigner, Meier, Inui
Jupp Heynckes is set to make two changes from the side that beat Lille 6-1 in the Champions League on Wednesday.
The first comes in midfield, where Luiz Gustavo could replace Javi Martinez, and Arjen Robben, who missed a string of chances against the French side, should drop out, with Toni Kroos coming back into the side.
Elswhere, Dante will continue at the heart of defense in the continued absence of Holger Badstuber, who has a hamstring problem, while Mario Gomez remains sidelined as he looks to build up his fitness following ankle surgery in preseason. Finally, Emre Can has an ankle problem of his own and will not make the squad.
Meanwhile, Eintracht Frankfurt boss Armin Veh has the luxury of being able to name the same starting XI that ground out a disappointing 1-1 draw with Greuther Furth at the Commerzbank Arena last week.
However, he does have a few absences going into the clash at the Allianz Arena. Carlos Zambrano has a broken toe, Martin Amedick will not be able to take part due to illness, and Rob Friend will not be included. Takasi Inui is set to take his place on the left wing, despite a poor performance against Furth.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Bayern Munich has conceded just four Bundesliga goals this season, but all of these have occurred at the Allianz Arena.
- Claudio Pizarro (pictured, right) scored the fourth fastest hat trick in the Champions League with his 15-minute treble against Lille.
- The Bavarians sealed their first ever national championship with a 2-0 win over Eintracht Frankfurt in 1932.
- Eintracht Frankfurt also lost the DFB-Pokal final at the hands of Bayern Munich in 2006, with Pizarro grabbing the winning goal.
- Coach Armin Veh was sacked by Hamburg in March 2011 after a 6-0 hammering at the hands of Bayern. He began working at Frankfurt two months later.
- Frankfurt has notched 21 goals in the Bundesliga this season - only Bayern Munich has found the net more often.