It is yet another must-win game for the Blaugrana, which cannot afford to drop any more points to retain hope of lifting a fourth straight La Liga title
Alves, Mascherano, Puyol, Adriano
Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta
Fabregas, Messi, Cuenca
Valera, Diaz, Alexis, Torres
Rios, Barrada, Gavilan
Pep Guardiola is set to make changes as Barcelona prepare for its second game in the space of three days when it takes on Getafe at Camp Nou on Tuesday.
Xavi, Andres Iniesta and Sergio Busquets could all return to the starting XI after the trio were rested on the bench for Saturday's win at Zaragoza, while Gerard Pique, who missed the trip to Aragon with a thigh strain, remains a doubt.
Winger Ibrahim Afellay is nearing full fitness, but is not expected to be involved in the clash.
Getafe defender Mane is unavailable after receiving his fifth yellow card of the season in the weekend victory over Sporting Gijon.
Abdelaziz Barrada may return to the starting lineup after overcoming a muscular problem, while Pedro Leon (knee) could also feature.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Barcelona is on a nine-game winning run in La Liga, outscoring its opponents 27-7 in those matches.
- The Catalans are unbeaten in their last 33 home matches in La Liga (W30, D3) and in their last 53 at Camp Nou in all competitions.
- Barca has struck 161 goals in all competitions this season, beating the club record for most goals scored in a single campaign (158 in 2008-09).
- Getafe has won four of its last six matches in La Liga.
- Los Azulones are one of only two Primera Division sides to beat Barca this season - the other being Osasuna.
- Getafe has scored 33 goals so far in La Liga this season; Lionel Messi (pictured right) has netted 38.