After trouncing Alaves 3-0 in the Copa del Rey on Tuesday, the Blaugrana will be hoping to continue their near-perfect start to the season against Paco Herrera's side.
Alves, Song, Mascherano, Alba
Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta
Fabregas, Messi, Pedro
Mallo, Oubina, Tunez, Lago
Fernandez, Bermejo, Krohn-Dehli
Barcelona is once again without defenders Gerard Pique and Carles Puyol for Saturday's Primera Division encounter with Celta Vigo at Camp Nou.
Pique, who was originally expected to be sidelined for three weeks after injuring his foot in September, has not yet fully recovered, while Puyol is not anticipated to return from his dislocated elbow until December at the earliest.
Boss Tito Vilanova will recall a number of players rested during the midweek Copa del Rey game against Alaves, with Alex Song likely to return to center back duty alongside Javier Mascherano.
Natxo Insa and Samuel are both out injured for Celta Vigo, while Gustavo Cabral is suspended after his red card in the 1-1 draw with Deportivo La Coruna.
The Galicians will also make wholesale changes to their team after they rested almost their entire first XI for the midweek Copa del Rey defeat at Almeria.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Barcelona has won 10 of its last 11 matches in all competitions.
- The Catalan giant has won its last four head-to-head meetings with Celta Vigo with an aggregate score of 9-3.
- Cesc Fabregas (pictured, right) has scored five goals in his last six games across all competitions.
- Celta Vigo has won just one of its last five matches in all competitions.
- The Galician side has lost all their five away fixtures to date this season.
- Celta's last win over Barcelona was a 1-0 home success in May 2004.