With the hosts stuttering at the Emirates, the Red Devils will seek to capitalise on their opponents' poor home form to ensure a comfortable run-in to the Premier League title
Watch Arsenal v Manchester United 5/1 live at 9 am ET on FOX Soccer! For a complete match schedule and more, click here
Szczesny; Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy; Song, Wilshere; Walcott, Fabregas, Nasri; Van Persie.
|Manchester United (4-4-2)
Van der Sar; Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Anderson, Carrick, Nani; Hernandez, Rooney.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- In-form Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney (pictured right) has scored in three of his last four games against the Gunners.
- Stuttering Arsenal has won only one of its last seven league games – drawing five in total.
- Flawless Manchester Unted has kept clean sheets in its last three games.
- Manchester United has won the last four encounters against Arsenal – the last time it won five on the trot was between 1983 and 1985.
- Arsenal has drawn its last three games at the Emirates, scoring only one goal - and that from the penalty spot.
- Robin van Persie is the Gunners' top scorer with 19 goals in all competitions this season.