Manolo Jimenez's side has won its last three matches in all competitions and will aim to end the hosts' 20-match unbeaten home run on Saturday.
Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Nacho
Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo
Sapunaru, Loovens, Alvaro, Abraham
Zuculini, Rodriguez, Montanes
Real Madrid is expected to name a much-changed side from the one that beat Alcoyano midweek in the Copa del Rey for their Primera Division clash with Zaragoza at the Santiago Bernabeu.
Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Pepe and Cristiano Ronaldo will start, but Sami Khedira, Alvaro Arbeloa, Fabio Coentrao and Marcelo are all injured and Xabi Alonso is suspended after accumulating five yellow cards.
Zaragoza, meanwhile, is still without the injured trio of Maurizio Lanzaro, Ivan Obradovic and Adam Pinter. The Aragonese outfit will also ring the changes after resting a number of players for the Copa win over Granada on Wednesday.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid has won four of its last five matches in La Liga.
- The Castilian giant is on a 20-match unbeaten run at the Santiago Bernabeu in all competitions (W17, D3).
- Gonzalo Higuain (pictured, right) needs three more goals to reach the milestone of 100 Liga goals for Madrid.
- Zaragoza has won their last three matches across all competitions.
- The Aragonese side has lost five of its last six meetings with Real Madrid.
- Only Osasuna and Granada (both eight) have scored fewer goals in La Liga this term than Zaragoza (nine).