Premier League Preview: Everton - QPR
The hosts will be looking to maintain a run of good form to press on their top-four ambitions, while the visitors are desperate for a win to aid their fight against relegation.
By Rhys Turrell
Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Mirallas, Fellaini, Pienaar
Bosingwa, Samba, Hill, Traore
Hoilett, Taarabt, Townsend
Everton manager David Moyes has key duo Marouane Fellaini and Steven Pienaar available again after the pair missed the Toffees' last two matches through suspension.
Defender Tony Hibbert (calf) managed a little more than an hour for the club's Under-21 side on Monday, and could be set for a return to the first-team squad.
Harry Redknapp will be without striker Bobby Zamora for the next three games after the striker saw red against Wigan last time out.
Winger Shaun Wright-Phillips (ankle) will miss the rest of the season, while left back Armand Traore (calf) is a doubt after limping off at halftime in last Sunday's heartbreaking draw with the Latics.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Everton, along with Southampton, has dropped the highest amount of points (seven) in the last five minutes of Premier League games this season.
- The Toffees are tied for the most headed goals (13) in this year's Premier League. The other side is league-leading Manchester United.
- The attacking contribution of the returning Marouane Fellaini (pictured right) has been vital for David Moyes' men this campaign. The Belgium midfielder's goals and assists have won the Merseysiders 12 points in the league.
- Everton has not beaten QPR in the Premier League since a 2-0 win at Goodison Park in 1995.
- The Rs have lost 10 of their 16 away games this season - only bottom-of-the-pile Reading have suffered more defeats on the road.
- QPR has been shown 12 red cards since the beginning of last season - four more than any other Premier League club.
- Harry Redknapp's men have exactly the same record as neighbors Fulham did in the 2007-08 season (4-16-12). The Cottagers completed a remarkable recovery and stayed up that season.
Top 3 Predictions
Everton 1-2 QPR
- 16.63 %
Everton 3-1 QPR
- 12.07 %
Everton 2-0 QPR
- 11.39 %
|English Premier League (EPL) (EPL)||Apr 13, 2013||Everton 2 - QPR 0|
|English Premier League (EPL) (EPL)||Oct 21, 2012||QPR 1 - Everton 1|
|English Premier League (EPL) (EPL)||Mar 3, 2012||QPR 1 - Everton 1|
|English Premier League (EPL) (EPL)||Aug 20, 2011||Everton 0 - QPR 1|
|Dec 14, 2013||Everton 4 - Fulham 1||EPL|
|Dec 8, 2013||Arsenal 1 - Everton 1||EPL|
|Dec 4, 2013||Manchester United 0 - Everton 1||EPL|
|Nov 30, 2013||Everton 4 - Stoke 0||EPL|
|Nov 23, 2013||Everton 3 - Liverpool 3||EPL|
|22||Fabio Da Silva||Defender|
|-||Tal Ben Haim||Defender|
Times In EDT
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed