Premier League Preview: Fulham - Everton
The Toffees travel to London without a Premier League victory since September and face Martin Jol's men, who have won three out of their four home Premier League games.
By Jordan Halford
Riether, Hughes, Hangeland, Riise
Duff, Baird, Diarra, Richardson
Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Naismith, Neville, Osman, Pienaar
Martin Jol is likely to stick with the same side that was denied a win at the Madejski Stadium, after Hal Robson-Kanu's last-gasp equaliser.
The Dutchman made two changes from the side that beat Aston Villa, with Mahamadou Diarra and Damien Duff replacing Steve Sidwell and Mladen Petric.
Brian Ruiz returned to the substitutes’ bench after injury and will be pushing for a start should Dimitar Berbatov not recover from a slight rib problem, but Alexander Kacaniklic is likely to miss out once again.
David Moyes, meanwhile, is set to be without Kevin Mirallas who picked up a knock in the pulsating 2-2 draw with neighbor Liverpool. Marvin Gueye replaced him at Goodison, but Steven Pienaar is likely to feature for the trip to Craven Cottage after serving his one-match suspension.
Darron Gibson remains the Toffees' only other injury concern, but he may return to the squad after recovering from a groin strain.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Fulham has only beaten Everton once in its last seven meetings, a 2-1 win at Craven Cottage back in 2009.
- Dimitar Berbatov (pictured right) has scored three times in just five Premier League appearances for the Whites.
- Fulham has scored 10 goals at home in the league this season. Only Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City have scored more.
- Everton makes the trip to the capital off the back of three successive draws against Wigan, QPR and Liverpool.
- The Toffees have not won on their travels since September when they best Swansea 3-0.
- There have only been two Costa Rican players to play in the Premier League before Everton's Bryan Oviedo and Fulham's Bryan Luiz, former Derby County stars Mauricio Solis and Paulo Wanchope.
Top 3 Predictions
Fulham 1-2 Everton
- 19.86 %
Fulham 2-1 Everton
- 12.35 %
Fulham 1-1 Everton
- 10.17 %
|English Premier League (EPL) (EPL)||Apr 27, 2013||Everton 1 - Fulham 0|
|English Premier League (EPL) (EPL)||Nov 3, 2012||Fulham 2 - Everton 2|
|English Premier League (EPL) (EPL)||Apr 28, 2012||Everton 4 - Fulham 0|
|FA Cup (FA)||Jan 27, 2012||Everton 2 - Fulham 1|
|English Premier League (EPL) (EPL)||Oct 23, 2011||Fulham 1 - Everton 3|
|May 19, 2013||Swansea City 0 - Fulham 3||EPL|
|May 12, 2013||Fulham 1 - Liverpool 3||EPL|
|May 4, 2013||Fulham 2 - Reading 4||EPL|
|Apr 27, 2013||Everton 1 - Fulham 0||EPL|
|Apr 20, 2013||Fulham 0 - Arsenal 1||EPL|
|7||John Arne Riise||Defender|
Times In EDT
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed