Sir Alex Ferguson's side is on a great run of form as it look to beat its city rivals to a record 20th top flight title, and have a good home record against Martin Jol's team
Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra
Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Young
Kelly, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise
Duff, Dempsey, Dembele
There are no fresh injury worries for Sir Alex Ferguson, so it should be a case of picking his strongest team available, but Paul Scholes could be due for a rest up against opponents they traditionally have a good record against at Old Trafford.
Fulham confirmed earlier in the week that the only unavailable players for the trip to Old Trafford would be Orlando Sa, Zdenek Grygera and Steve Sidwell. In recent weeks they have been playing a more attacking formation, with Dembele dropping deep and both Pavel Pogrebnyak and Andrew Johnson up front.
But up against the champions at Old Trafford, expect a more imposing central midfield of Danny Murphy and Mahamadou Diarra, with Dembele in an attacking role.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- The last goal Fulham scored at Old Trafford came in 2006, an own goal scored by Rio Ferdinand.
- Manchester United has won nine penalties this season, the most in the Premier League.
- Wayne Rooney has scored 16 goals in his last 16 games for United in all competitions.
- Rooney also has five goals in his last four games against Fulham at Old Trafford.
- Martin Jol has never beaten Manchester United in the Premier League as a manager. After drawing his first two matches against them, he has lost the last seven.
- Pavel Pogrebnyak has scored five goals for Fulham from five shots on target.
- Only David Silva has more assists than Antonio Valencia this season, creating 12 goals to the United winger's 11.
- Both sides are in a select group of four teams to have scored more than five goals in a game this season - with United beating Arsenal 8-2 and Fulham beating QPR 6-0. The others to make up the group are Arsenal and Manchester City.
- Since United's 3-3 draw against Chelsea, it has won five straight league games. However, in that same period of time it has lost three games in the all competitions, including twice at home in the Europa League.