Mancini's men will be out to put their League Cup disappointment behind them, while David Moyes' side will be hoping to record its first home league win since before Christmas.
Neville, Heitinga, Duffy, Baines
Drenthe, Cahill, Donovan
Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy
Silva, Aguero, Nasri
Jack Rodwell could make a return to the side after recovering from a hamstring injury picked up in the defeat to Bolton, although if not, expect Darron Gibson to retain his place in central midfield.
City welcomes back captain Vincent Kompany following his four game suspension for a two-footed challenge on Nani in the Manchester derby.
The club will, however, be without the suspended Mario Balotelli and Kolo and Yaya Toure, who are still away at the African Cup of Nations with Ivory Coast.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- The last time these two sides met it was Roberto Mancini’s men who came out on top courtesy of a Mario Balotelli strike and a late James Milner effort.
- Everton did, however, take all three points in the last meeting at Goodison Park, with Leon Osman grabbing the headlines after Sylvain Distin had cancelled out Yaya Toure’s opener.
- Since Christmas Roberto Mancini’s side has won just three games in all competitions, being dumped out of both domestic Cup competitions in the process.
- The Toffees have won just three of their 11 home games in the league this season, less than the four victories they have managed on the road.
- Only city rival United has taken more points away from home than Manchester City this season.
- Since Sheikh Mansour arrived in Manchester in 2008, Everton has won five of its seven meetings with the Merseyside outfit.
- David Moyes’ men have taken just two points from their last four league games.
- Tim Cahill’s goal in Everton’s last Premier League outing against Blackburn was the Australian’s first for over a year.
- Manchester City’s David Silva (right) has by far and away the most assists to his name in the Premier League this season, with 12.
- Manchester City’s three goals against Tottenham took its league total to 60 goals, the same amount it managed in the whole of last season after just 22 games