Napoli will look to keep their title hopes alive as they square off against Champions League chasing Udinese at the San Paolo
|Napoli: De Sanctis; Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Ruiz; Maggio, Pazienza, Yebda, Dossena; Hamsik, Lavezzi; Cavani
|Udinese: Handanovic; Benatia, Zapata, Domizzi, Pasquale; Isla, Pinzi, Inler, Asamoah, Armero; Denis
- Napoli is currently riding a four-game winning streak.
- Walter Mazzarri's men haven't lost at home since last October.
- Napoli has held its opponents scoreless 16 times this season.
- Edinson Cavani is second in the Serie A scoring race with 25 goals.
- Napoli has scored 11 goals in its last four games.
- Udinese is unbeaten in its last five Serie A matches against Napoli.
- The Zebrette will be without dynamic duo Antonio Di Natale and Alexis Sanchez who are both injured.
- Udinese has scored 32 goals on the road in the 2010-11 campaign.
- Udinese has won five of its past six matches away from home.
November 28, 2010: Udinese 3-1 NapoliDi Natale was the hero as his hat-trick fired the hosts to an impressive victory over Napoli. The veteran striker made no mistake from the spot in the 15th minute before scoring two more goals in the second half to give Udinese a commanding lead they would not relinquish.
Follow Goal.com on to get the latest soccer news directly. Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best soccer fan community in the world!