|Fiorentina: Boruc; Comotto, Gamberini, Natali, Pasqual; Donadel, Montolivo, Vargas; Santana; Ljajic, Gilardino
|Milan: Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Flamini, Van Bommel, Boateng; Seedorf; Pato, Ibrahimovic
- Fiorentina are currently riding a six-game unbeaten streak.
- The Viola have only lost once in their last 11 Serie A encounters at the Artemio Franchi (W7, D3, L1).
- The Tuscan based outfit have 12 draws this season, which is joint tops in the league.
- Adrian Mutu is suspended for Sunday's encounter.
- Milan haven't tasted defeat in their last 10 Serie A matches against Fiorentina (W6, D4).
- The Rossoneri haven't scored more than two goals at the Artemio Franchi since 1992.
- The current league leaders have only one loss in their last 10 away matches (W6, D3, L1).
- Antonio Cassano will miss the match after picking up two yellow cards against Inter last weekend.
November 20, 2010: Milan 1-0 Fiorentina
Fiorentina looked good in the opening stages but couldn't convert their chances and paid the price when Zlatan Ibrahimovic acrobatically volleyed home from inside the penalty area just before the half-time break.
Per Kroldrup summed up the Viola's frustrations when he received his second yellow card for dissent late in the game. Follow Goal.com on to get the latest soccer news directly. Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best soccer fan community in the world!