MLS Preview: D.C. United - Philadelphia Union
Jack MacInerney has, on his own, scored more goals this than D.C. United, which hasn't won in four games.
By Zac Lee Rigg
|D.C. United (4-4-2): Hamid; Korb, McDonald, Jakovic, Woolard; Sanchez, Kitchen, De Rosario, Pontius; Ruiz, Rafael.
OUT: Nick DeLeon (R hamstring strain), Lewis Neal (pubic stress reaction), John Thorrington (L medial collateral ligament)
|Philadelphia Union (4-4-2): MacMath; Williams, Okugo, Parke, Gaddis; Cruz, Daniel, Carroll, Le Toux; Casey, McInerney.||
OUT: Matt Kassel (R knee strain)
QUESTIONABLE: Aaron Wheeler (illness)
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- D.C. went unbeaten against Philadelphia in MLS last year, winning two and drawing one. Philly did advance in the U.S. Open Cup, though.
- United is winless in four and on a three-game losing streak. It has scored two goals and, with four points, is tied for last place in the East.
- D.C. has also lost at home twice in a row, following a 17-game home unbeaten run.
- The Union have double D.C.'s point tally with a 2-2-2 record.
- Jack MacInerney has scored four goals in five games.
Top 3 Predictions
D.C. United 3-0 Philadelphia Union
- 19.05 %
D.C. United 0-2 Philadelphia Union
- 19.05 %
D.C. United 3-2 Philadelphia Union
- 9.52 %
|USA - Major League Soccer (MLS)||Oct 12, 2013||D.C. United 1 - Philadelphia Union 1|
|USA - Major League Soccer (MLS)||Aug 10, 2013||Philadelphia Union 2 - D.C. United 0|
|USA - Major League Soccer (MLS)||Apr 21, 2013||D.C. United 2 - Philadelphia Union 3|
|USA - Major League Soccer (MLS)||Sep 20, 2012||Philadelphia Union 0 - D.C. United 1|
|USA - Major League Soccer (MLS)||Aug 19, 2012||D.C. United 1 - Philadelphia Union 1|
|Apr 19, 2014||Columbus Crew 1 - D.C. United 1||MLS|
|Apr 12, 2014||D.C. United 1 - New York Red Bulls 0||MLS|
|Apr 5, 2014||D.C. United 2 - New England Revolution 0||MLS|
|Mar 29, 2014||D.C. United 2 - Chicago Fire 2||MLS|
|Mar 22, 2014||Toronto FC 1 - D.C. United 0||MLS|
|14||Dwayne De Rosario||Midfielder|
|11||Sebastien Le Toux||Midfielder|
Times In EST
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed