Gaxa, Mashamaite, Gould, Masilela
Tshabalala, Katsande, Yeye, Lebese
Jele, Mahamutsa, Gcaba, Matlaba
Myeni, Klate, Manyisa, Jali, Segolela
Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates will meet in the third Soweto Derby of the 2013-2014 season on Saturday, when the two giants of South African football renew their rivalry in a PSL clash at Soccer City.
AmaKhosi will be without Knowledge Musona for the all-important derby, due to a shoulder injury sustained by the star striker in the Telkom Knockout.
However, Stuart Baxter will be able to call on the services of midfielder Siphiwe Tshabalala after the player was passed fit on Thursday.
Chiefs currently sit in fourth place on the PSL standings and will target a win against their greatest rivals in order to match Mamelodi Sundowns on 14 points at the summit of the table.
Pirates' PSL season is still in its infancy, as the club has only played two league matches this season, due to their Caf Champions League commitments.
The Buccaneers will battle fatigue after their exploits in Tunisia, which saw them reach the final of the continental tournament. Roger de Sa's side were also in action on Wednesday night, defeating Golden Arrows 4-0 in the Telkom Knockout.
The club's current run of form are menacing signs for Chiefs ahead of the derby, as the Buccaneers will be brimming with confidence despite their heavy fixture list taking its toll.
Lucky Lekgwathi will not take to the pitch on Saturday, while Happy Jele is set to retain the captaincy due to Lekgwathi's absence.
The most highly anticipated clash on the PSL calendar will be watched by a sell-out crowd at Soccer City, and fans will hope for a scintillating display from the two Soweto Giants.
Catch all the action LIVE on Goal South Africa, with commentary starting at 14:30 on Saturday afternoon.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Roger de Sa's charges have already tasted success against AmaKhosi this season, defeating their rivals 2-1 in the MTN 8 semi-finals over two enthralling legs.
- In head-to-head stats, the last 26 matches between the sides has seen Chiefs win on eight occasions, while Pirates have been victorious seven times. There have been 11 draws.
- In league encounters, the two sides played to successive draws last season.
- Pirates were runners-up in the MTN 8 earlier this season, losing to Platinum Stars in the final.
- The Buccaneers will play Al Ahly in the finals of the Caf Champions League, with the first leg set to kick-off on the 2nd of November at the Orlando Stadium.