The Uruguayan star has often been embroiled in during his time at Anfield and looks set to depart after the latest biting incident, despite a stellar season last time outWill he or won't he? That is the question hanging over Luis Suarez, who has been relentlessly linked with an exit from Liverpool.
The controversial Uruguayan star has been strongly linked with Barcelona over a summer transfer, despite the furore over the biting incident with Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini.
The La Liga side have hinted they are in the process of negotiating for Suarez, even as they praised him for his apology to Chiellini. Meanwhile, Brendan Rodgers's side are determined not to let their talisman leave for less than the stipulated release fee in his contract.
The 27-year-old looked set to leave Anfield before the start of last season, but was eventually convinced to stay. Suarez went on to have an excellent campaign as the Reds came within a whisker of winning the Premier League, as he bagged the PFA Player of the Year, Football Association Writers Player of the Year, the league's Player of the Season and Golden Boot awards.
Despite signing a contract extension until 2018, it seems like Suarez's future lies away from Merseyside and the majority of Goal Singapore readers believe that will be the scenario that plays out. 81.8% of them feel that it is inevitable for Suarez to leave Liverpool this summer, with the remaining 18.2% split between him staying and being unsure.
There has been talk of a swap deal involving Barcelona's Chilean star Alexis Sanchez, who would be seen as a good replacement for Suarez, but the interest of Arsenal in the same player will complicate matters.