He has never been relegated as a manager. That record was extended ind midweek when Tony Pulis guided Crystal Palace to a stunning 3-2 win over Everton, which ensured his team's survival with three games left to go.
Another 1-0 victory on Saturday night against West Ham represented Palace's fifth consecutive victory and it has been a remarkable turnaround for the London side, who looked set for a relegation battle after poor form early on in the season.
Ian Holloway had lost seven of Palace's first eight games and they were sitting in the relegation zone when Pulis took over. The Welshman proceeded to work his magic and Palace are now 11th in the table, one point behind Stoke City.
He has been hailed by fellow managers for the amazing job he has done but the majority of Goal Singapore readers feel that he should not be named Manager of the Year, with 56% indicating that there are others who deserve it more. The remaining 44% are in favour of him scooping the award.
Standing in his way prominently would be Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers, who looks set to lead his team to their first ever Premier League title and is likely to vie for the award with his Welsh compatriot.