The Reds thrashed Tottenham 4-0 over the weekend to continue their charge for the Premier League crown as they went top of the table with six games leftIs it finally going to be their year? Liverpool supporters were left dreaming of a first-ever Premier League title when they went top of the table over the weekend.
A 4-0 thrashing of an absymal Tottenham side took the Reds to the summit with six games left, as their charge for a first top-flight title since they won the old First Division in 1989/90.
The victory meant that Brendan Rodgers's men are unbeaten in the league since the turn of the year, having won 11 of their 13 matches, including their last eight.
With Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge firing on all cylinders, they now lead second-placed Chelsea and third-placed Manchester City by two and four points respectively, although the latter have two games in hand.
The majority of Goal Singapore readers believe that Liverpool are in a good position now, with 61.5% indicating that they can go on to win the title from here. The remaining 38.5% were less optimistic, stating that Spurs were poor and better teams lie in wait during the run-in, like City and Chelsea.
While Rodgers continues to insist that the title chase is "not in my thinking", plenty of the club's supporters are daring to genuinely believe now.