thumbnail Hello,

Jose Mourinho's men are sitting pretty at the top of the Premier League table but the rest of the top four will not let up in their pursuit of the Blues

It appears as if everything is going Chelsea's way at the moment in the Premier League.

On Sunday morning, they were gifted four goals at home as they beat Tottenham 4-0 to go top of the table. After a goal-less first half, a terrible back-pass from Jan Vertonghen let in Samuel Eto'o to slot home the opener. A dubious penalty then saw Eden Hazard convert from the spot, before two further defensive errors presented Demba Ba with two goals inside 60 seconds late on.

It seems like they have all the luck of champions, although manager Jose Mourinho believes Manchester City are still favourites. Manuel Pellegrini's men sit fourth in the table, but have three games in hand and will wipe out the nine-point deficit if they win all those matches.

Liverpool and Arsenal are in second and third respectively, with both having one game in hand, and it seems the majority of Goal Singapore readers believe Chelsea are not clear title favourites yet. 59% have indicated that the rest of the top four are still in the race, even with nine games left for the Blues. The remaining 41% believe they will win the title regardless.

Whatever the case, Chelsea know they have their fate in their own hands and will look to continue their winning ways when they travel to Aston Villa next weekend.

Poll of the day

Will Chelsea win the title?

Related