The Football Fever Podcast team feels that Cardiff shouldn't spend on faded superstars like QPR - which led to their downfall
One Malaysian-owned club can learn from the other to be a success in the English Premier League, according to the Football Fever Podcast team. Newly-promoted Cardiff City should continue to make bargain buys like Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung instead of following QPR’s disastrous example of splashing out on faded superstars, which led to the London club's meek relegation.
Click here for this edition of Football Fever Podcast On Goal.com!
Hope you enjoy it. Do pop by and like our Facebook page to enjoy more discussion.
ALSO THIS WEEK:
- Relegation-threatened Aston Villa throw out form with 6-1 victory over Sunderland
- Double joy for Gareth Bale at PFA Awards
- Reds legend Didi Hamann applauds FA on harsh punishment for serial biter Luis Suarez
- Newcastle 0-6 Liverpool - are the Reds better without the Uruguayan?
- Singaporean businessman Eric Ding given new charge in alleged sexual favours for Lebanese refs case
- Who will join Cardiff City in next season’s EPL from npower Championship?
- Merseyside derby & Man United vs Chelsea previews
- Assistant referee banned for life in Russia for assaulting player
Do leave us YOUR feedback on the show in the comments box below.
Neil Humphreys: Award-winning football author, columnist, satirist
Didi Hamann: Ex-Liverpool & Germany Midfielder & Astro SuperSport Guest Pundit
Richard Lenton: Premier League Host, Mio Stadium (Singapore)
Steve Lai: Presenter/Producer, Channel News Asia
Jason Dasey: Host/Executive Producer, Astro SuperSport (Malaysia)
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.