Manchester United's legendary right back, Paul Parker believes his beloved club's US$3 billion valuation is down to the astute management of Sir Alex Ferguson
Manchester United’s new milestone as a club with a valuation of US$3 billion is more down to the management of Sir Alex Ferguson than any slick marketing plan, according to his former defender, Paul Parker. Speaking on the Football Fever Podcast, Parker said that Sir Alex was the top coach when he joined the club in 1991 – and remains number one more than two decades later. Sir Alex reportedly considers Parker to be his 2nd
best ever signing after Peter Schmeichel.
Click here for this edition of Football Fever Podcast On Goal.com!
Hope you enjoy it. Do pop by and like our Facebook page to enjoy more discussion.
- Rafa Benitez to appeal if Eden Hazard’s ban for ballboy kicking is increased
- Transfer Deadline Madness & Mad Mario Balotelli
- Will it be 4th time lucky for promotion-chasing Cardiff City?
- Cape Verde the Cinderella success story of Africa
- Didier Drogba quits Shanghai Shenhua for Galatasary after 7 months
- Manchester City v Liverpool Preview: can the Reds beat a top-4 club?
- Gareth Bale’s twin – Irish winger Kenny McEvoy – rising through ranks at Tottenham
- Paul Parker reveals his own Doppelganger from his playing days
- Paul Parker
– Former England & Manchester United Defender
- Neil Humphreys, Award-winning football author, columnist & satirist
- Mayur Bhanji, Football Producer & Commentator
- Jason Dasey, Premier League Host & Executive Producer, Astro SuperSport (Malaysia)
Do leave us YOUR feedback on the show in the comments box below.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.