The S.League has announced that all Singapore viewers, including non-StarHub TV subscribers, are now able to catch all S.League ‘Live’ matches every Friday at 7.30pm on the free preview channel at frequency VHF 76.25MHz.
Non-StarHub TV households need to have existing cable points to access the channel. The steps to tune into this channel are as follow:
- Select an unused channel on your TV set.
- Identify the MENU, PRESET or INSTALL button of your TV. If your TV doesn’t have any of these buttons, please refer to your TV manual.
- Press the function. A menu page of control functions will appear on screen.
- Scroll to MANUAL TUNE.
- Manually tune to frequency VHF 76.25MHz.
- Select STORE to store the tuned frequency.
- Press MENU or PRESET button to exit tuning.
More information can be found on the StarHub website at http://www.starhub.com/support/tv/quicktips/tuneininstructionforpreviewchannel.html
All StarHub subscribers can also watch the S.League ‘Live’ matches on StarHub SuperSports Arena Channel 201, every Friday beginning at 7.25pm during the S.League 2013 season.
All S.League ‘Live’ matches will be held on Fridays at the Jalan Besar Stadium at 7.30pm and all fans are encouraged to turn up at the stadium to support their clubs.