The fines are related to the lack of security which led to incidents that took place during Kelantan's match against Johor Darul Takzim at Sultan Muhammad keIV, last month.
The punishment was made by the Vice President of the Disciplinary Committee of the Football Association of Malaysia (FAM), Ednan Othman, who also said that no appeal can be made by the Football Association of Kelantan (KAFA).
According to Ednan, based on the evidence received by the committee, Kelantan were found guilty even though they had pleaded their innocence.
For the first charge, the KAFA were fined RM20,000 for firecrackers thrown inside the stadium and another RM2,500 for their supporters throwing objects onto the field.
For the third charge, Kelantan has to pay RM20,000 because their fans have been found guilty of throwing objects at the Johor fans, and for the fourth charge the Red Warriors have to pay another RM20,000 for failing to take correct precautionary measures for stadium security.
Speaking at the press conference, Ednan also said that Kelantan might have to play with an empty stadium for an upcoming game if they still cannot control their supporters' behaviour. According to him, the disciplinary committee will monitor the game between Kelantan and Perak on March 1.
"Actually Kelantan's punishment should be playing without any supporters for the next game, but the committee has decided to give them a chance and to put the punishment on hold. If we are satisfied with the supporters' discipline in the stadium, Kelantan may play the next game with their fans behind them," Ednan added.
Meanwhile, the President of Perlis Football Association (PFA), Datuk Seri Shahidan Kassim, has received a 30 month ban and was fined RM39,000 by the FAM. Shahidan will not be allowed to be involved any football-related activities. He was also forced to step down as PFA president.