|Optional copy to go here.||PROBABLE LINEUPS|
Cameron, Huth, Shawcross, Shotton
Whelan, Nzonzi, Adam, Etherington
Riether, Hughes, Senderos, Riise
Duff, Berbatov, Rodallega
Tony Pulis will be forced into making a defensive reshuffle ahead of Saturday's clash after Andy Wilkinson (muscle) came off injured against West Ham. Ryan Shotton is expected to deputise in his absence.
Dean Whitehead is available again after suspension, while Michael Owen (hamstring) could also return.
Rory Delap (hernia) and Marc Wilson (leg) are both definite absentees due to long-term injuries.
Mladen Petric (calf) is optimistic about featuring against the Potters but Brede Hangeland begins his three-match ban following his straight red card against Sunderland.
Martin Jol is hopeful that Mahamadou Diarra (knee) will be fit to return, while Chris Baird is available again following suspension.
Simon Davies (neck), Alex Kacanikilic, Kieron Richardson and Bryan Ruiz (all hamstring) are all ruled out through inury.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Stoke City have not lost any of their last 12 home Premier League matches - though they have won only five of those - with their last defeat at the Britannia coming back in February against Sunderland.
- Dean Whitehead has picked up more cards than any other player in the Premier League this season, having been cautioned five times and sent off once, despite having played in just eight games.
- The Potters’ next win in the Premier League will be their 50th in the competition.
- Tony Pulis' side's only two wins this season have both come at home.
- Fulham's last victory in this fixture came in December 2010. The Cottagers won 2-0, with Chris Baird (pictured) scoring both goals.
- Dimitar Berbatov's last three goals for Martin Jol's side have all come away from home.
- The Cottagers are unbeaten in their last four away matches.
- Mark Schwarzer has conceded three goals in a game on five separate occasions already this season.
- In the seven meetings between the two sides since the start of 2010, only once has there been less than two goals in this fixture.
- There have only ever been four scoreless games between these two sides in their 72 meetings since they first met back in 1907.