Clyne, Hooiveld, Fonte, Fox
Ramirez, Schneiderlin, Davis, Lallana
Davies, Williams, Flores, Rangel
De Guzman, Ki
Hernandez, Michu, Routledge
Nigel Adkins has an almost full strength squad to choose from following Gaston Ramirez's return against West Brom. Jack Cork (knee) could also make a comeback in midfield but Frazer Richardson (hip) is out.
Jos Hooiveld may return to the back four with Saints conceding goals at an alarming rate whilst Guly Do Prado could replace Jay Rodriguez.
Swansea have several injuries to worry about with long-term absentees Kyle Bartley (Tthigh) and Neil Taylor (ankle) both likely to miss this away trip to the south coast. Star goalkeeper Michel Vorm (groin) remains out of contention but Chico Flores (leg) is expected to return.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Despite their poor start to the season, Southampton have kept seven clean sheets in their past 20 games whilst Swansea have kept just six over that time.
- Saints have failed to score in only 15% of their last 20 games at home compared.
- All of Southampton's four points this season have been earned at home.
- Swansea, meanwhile, have only won one quarter of their points away from home.
- The Swans have conceded the first goal in three-quarters of their away matches.
- When Michu (pictured right) has scored for Swnasea this season they have not lost.