Juventus chief Giuseppe Marotta insists the club do not need to strengthen their squad in January to secure a third successive Scudetto.
The Bianconeri have been linked with a loan move for Manchester United winger Nani but the club CEO says they are focused on securing players for the future, such as when they signed striker Fernando Llorente on a Bosman transfer last winter ahead of a summer move.
"We do not need to patch up the squad in January - at this stage, we want to build for the future," he told Tuttosport. "Think about how last year at this stage we were laying the groundwork by signing Llorente.
"This is how we want to continue, moving with the times, paying attention to opportunities in the transfer market that will allow us to beat opposition."
Arturo Vidal is expected to sign a contract extension with the Turin club imminently and Marotta says that more renewals are in the pipeline, while insisting they have no plans to sell their finest stars.
"In this period it is essential that we renew deals, not just for Vidal - Andrea Barzagli, for example," he continued. "Plus all the others who are showing great quality as usual.
"We have no intention of selling our best players. Certainly those who stay must be willing to give their all. We don't intend to force anybody to stay, but no one has asked for a transfer."
The 58-year-old also praised the squad for their recent stellar form having initially trailed behind Roma at the start of 2013-14, which he believes was down to Italy's busy international football schedule during the summer.
"I think initially this season some players suffered by having to participate in the Confederations Cup, which required special preparation," Marotta added.
"But as soon as they returned to peak condition... Well, you have seen how good we've been."
Having gone three points clear at the top of Serie A this weekend with a 1-0 win over Udinese, Antonio Conte's men next face Bologna on Friday.