Corinthians have announced that they will not accept any bids lower than €20 million [£17m] for Inter target Paulinho.
The 24-year-old has long been linked with a host of European sides, including Roma, Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea and Shakhtar Donetsk, but he revealed earlier this week that a move to San Siro would be hard to turn down.
Corinthians have now made it clear they will entertain offers for the midfielder, but insist he will not be sold on the cheap.
"Paulinho has so many clubs interested in him," the club's deputy director Duilio Monteiro Alves told Fox Sports Radio.
"Concrete proposals have not arrived. What we have been reading about is just speculation. I said it would be difficult to retain the player. Corinthians, however, do not need to sell. For this reason we have set an asking price of €20m, he will not be sold for anything less."
Paulinho, who was part of the Club World Cup-winning Corinthians side of last season, has 12 caps to his name for Brazil, and scored the equaliser in last Sunday's friendly with England at the Maracana.