Club's owners are ready to back a summer spending spree, with Damien Comolli confirming there are 'a lot of players' interested in joining the 'positive vibe' at Anfield
Director of football Damien Comolli was at Wembley to see The Reds lift the League Cup on Sunday and confirmed that the club are watching several targets, with 'a lot of players' interested in joining the team.
"There's a very positive vibe around the club across Europe," Comolli told the Daily Mirror. "A lot of players I know are very interested about joining the project because it's a very interesting project.
"We already know there are big players who want to join us next summer because they believe in the project. Everybody in Europe knows what Liverpool Football Club are trying to do."
Belgian attacker Hazard is highly sought-after across Europe, and he suggested earlier this year that he could prefer a move to the Premier League - in particular Tottenham.
Martinez, meanwhile, is attracting rave reviews for his performances for Athletic Bilbao and played a starring role in the European Under-21 Championships with Spain last summer.
Barcelona midfielder Seydou Keita is also touted as a potential target for the Anfield club. The Mali international has been at Camp Nou since his 2008 move from Sevilla.
Liverpool owner, John Henry, has stated that the League Cup win was only the first step in what his side are trying to accomplish.
"The supporters are used to a certain kind of excellence; to see that start to emerge at Wembley is great," he said.
"But this is just a great first step in what we are trying to accomplish, in moving in the direction that we hope we would move.
"It's about silverware, right, so it will help us build on every level and it's what our players and our fans expect. We are still learning but that is what we want now - to build on every level."