Having already scored twice in the Wembley showpiece, the wideman was denied the opportunity to seal his hat-trick by the Dutch midfielder, who instead took the spot-kick
|2||Tottenham Hotspur FC||21||45|
|5||Manchester City FC||21||42|
|6||Manchester United FC||21||40|
|8||West Bromwich Albion FC||21||29|
|9||Stoke City FC||21||27|
|12||West Ham United FC||21||25|
|15||Leicester City FC||21||21|
|17||Crystal Palace FC||21||16|
|18||Hull City AFC||21||16|
|20||Swansea City AFC||21||15|
- Referee Mike Dean demoted
- 'Useless Pogba never worth £100m'
- Buttner: I'm no Man Utd failure
- Let Costa go, Conte - Belotti is better!
- Mustafi: My idol's a Man Utd icon!
- Mou explains Darmian withdrawal
- The 100 most expensive players ever
- China to change foreigners rule
- Messi & CR7 wages dwarfed by Roman
- Ex-Man Utd boss Van Gaal retires