Each side has won just once in the Premier League since the turn of the year, leaving both Michael Laudrup and Harry Redknapp desperate pick up a morale-boosting win this weekend
Rangel, Chico, Williams, Davies
Hernandez, Ki, De Guzman, Routledge
Fabio, Samba, Hill, Traore
Wright-Phillips, Mbia, Derry, Mackie
Having missed both of Swansea's last two league games, and after being forced to withdraw from international duty during the week, Michel Vorm (knee) could return in goal for Michael Laudrup's side.
Leon Britton (ankle) is a major doubt for the Swans as is Kemy Agustien (ankle), while Neil Taylor (ankle) is out for the season.
With Harry Redknapp's men in desperate need of goals if they are to avoid the drop, Loic Remy (groin) could make a surprise return in attack for QPR, after it was initially feared he would face a prolonged spell on the sidelines.
Nedum Onuhoa (knock) is another who could return for the Hoops, but Jose Bosingwa (back), Junior Hoilett (hamstring) and Andy Johnson (knee) all remain long-term absentees for the Premier League's basement club.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Only Norwich City and Everton have beaten Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium so far this season.
- QPR broke their transfer record for the third time this season in order to sign Christopher Samba (pictured right).
- Michu scored twice on his Premier League debut for the Swans against the west London club back in August, as Michael Laudrup won his first game in charge.
- Harry Redknapp's side are unbeaten away from home in 2013. QPR are 14/1 to beat Swansea 2-1 with bet365.
- Jonathan De Guzman has contributed the most assists of any Swansea player this season (eight), while he has also clocked up the most appearances in a Swans shirt (30).
- Jamie Mackie has scored three goals in his last four games against the South Wales side.
- Swansea have won every single match this term when they have led at half-time. Their record of converting four half-time leads into victories is the second best in the division.
- QPR are yet to lose a game this calender year having embarked on a five-game unbeaten run. Sadly for Harry Redknapp, the last four of those matches have ended as draws.