Los Blancos will be out to extend a four-match winning run in La Liga against Miroslav Dukic's side on Saturday after midweek disappointment in the Champions League
Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos is likely to miss the Primera Division encounter against Real Valladolid after picking up a hamstring injury in the win over Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday.
Defenders Alvaro Arbeloa (back), Marcelo (muscle tear) and Raul Albiol (suspension) are all sidelined, while Cristiano Ronaldo (hamstring) is a doubt.
Real Valladolid have no fresh injury worries for the trip to the Santiago Bernabeu.
Boss Miroslav Dukic could name the same team that played out a 1-1 draw with Sevilla last Sunday.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid are on a seven-match winning run at the Santiago Bernabeu in all competitions.
- Los Merengues are on a 28-match unbeaten streak on home soil in La Liga stretching back to December 2011.
- Mesut Ozil (pictured, right) has scored four goals in his last two Liga appearances.
- Real Valladolid have won just one of their last eight matches in La Liga (W1, D4, L3).
- Valladolid's last away win over Madrid was a 1-0 success in May 2000.