Paul Lambert's side are on a slow road to recovery but in the former Spurs manager's first game in charge at Loftus Road, the Villans face a tough task in west London
Bosingwa, Hill, Nelsen, Traore
Mackie, Granero, Mbia, Diakite, Taarabt
Lowton, Baker, Clark, Lichaj
Weimann, Bannan, Agbonlahor,
Redknapp looks set to keep the same outfield line-up from the draw at Sunderland, with Robert Green replacing the injured Julio Cesar (groin). Bobby Zamora (thigh) and Andy Johnson (knee) continue to miss out.
Paul Lambert looks set to be without captain Ron Vlaar (calf,) whilst he is already missing long-term absentees Charles N'Zogbia, Chris Herd (both knee), Richard Dunne (groin) and Stiliyan Petrov (leukaemia).
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Since returning to the top-flight in 2011, QPR have won only once with referee Howard Webb in the middle, the 3-2 comeback win over Liverpool.
- Harry Redknapp has inherited a side winless in 14 games in the Premier League, though he is currently unbeaten after one.
- The £9 million the Loftus Road club paid Real Madrid for Esteban Granero (pictured right) is a club record.
- Aston Villa have not won any of their last five games at Loftus Road, losing three and drawing two.
- Only Richard Dunne's record-breaking injury time own goal last season stopped Paul Lambert's side from breaking that duck in a 1-1 draw. Dunne put through his net for the ninth time, the highest amount of any player in Premier League history.
- Villa are older than QPR by eight years. They were formed in 1874, whilst QPR were formed in 1882.