Carlo Ancelotti's side have a three-point lead over rivals Lyon, and the Italian will be hoping for a repeat of the 4-0 win over the Corsicans earlier this season
Jallet, Armand, Sakho, Maxwell
Lucas Moura, Matuidi, Verratti, Pastore
Cioni, Choplin, Marchal, Harek
Thauvin, Rothen, Beauvue
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is still without midfielder Thiago Motta due to suspension, with fellow Italy international Marco Verratti set to continue in midfield as was the case in last week's 4-0 win over Toulouse.
Thiago Silva remains sidelined, so Sylvain Armand will continue to deputise alongside Mamadou Sakho in the heart of defence. New deadline day signing David Beckham remains in London but has been included in the Champions League squad, as has Siaka Tiene, who returns from international duty from Cote d'Ivoire.
Bastia coach Frederic Hantz is without midfielder Yannick Cahuzac for the trip to the capital. However, he has no other injury struggles to contend with.
|DID YOU KNOW?|Paris Saint-Germain sit top of Ligue 1, three points ahead of Olympique Lyonnais and six over Olympique de Marseille.
- The hosts have not lost a competitive fixture in more than two months.
- This season's corresponding fixture ended in a resounding 4-0 win for the capital club with Zlatan Ibrahimovic (pictured right) netting twice..
- Bastia sit in 13th place in the table, following their 0-0 draw with Evian.
- The Corsican outfit have never emerged victorious at the Parc des Princes.
- The club have the worst defensive record in the league with 47 goals conceded in 23 encounters.
- At the end of February, PSG face title rivals Marseille twice, once in the league, and once in the Coupe de France.