The home side have struggled for results in recent weeks and will have to be at their best if they are to get a victory against a Toffees outfit who are chasing a top-four finish
R.Martin, Bassong, Turner, Garrido Pilkington, Tettey, Johnson, Snodgrass Hoolahan
Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines
Mirallas, Osman, Gibson, Pienaar
Norwich boss Chris Hughton should welcome back a couple of key players to his squad in time to face Everton - with Anthony Pilkington (hamstring) and Grant Holt (back) set to overcome injuries.
If Holt starts then January arrival Luciano Becchio is likely to have to settle for a place on the substitutes bench.
Alex Tetty and Andrew Surman face late tests, while Ryan Bennett (hamstring) should be in contention once more, but long-term absentee John Ruddy (hip) remains out.
As for Everton, David Moyes has an almost fully-fit squad to choose from and is unlikely to make many changes from the side that drew 2-2 at Oldham in the FA Cup in their previous match.
Victor Anichebe is the only slight doubt, after being forced off in that cup clash, meaning Nikica Jelavic will probably continue as the lone striker despite struggling in-front of goal in recent weeks.
Seamus Coleman (hip) could be involved in the squad after being sidelined with injury, but Tony Hibbert (calf) remains out meaning Phil Neville should continue at right-back.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Norwich have scored just 14 times at home in the league. Only QPR (8) and Aston Villa (11) have netted fewer.
- The Canaries have failed to win any of their last nine Premier League matches - losing five and drawing four.
- The meeting between the two sides earlier in the season finished 1-1. Steven Naismith’s first-half strike was cancelled out by a dramatic late equaliser from Sebastien Bassong (pictured right).
- Everton have drawn the joint-highest number of games in the Premier League this season, (12), along with Stoke.
- Only Manchester City and Manchester United have lost fewer games in the league than Everton. David Moyes’ side have lost four times, while the Manchester duo have each lost on three occasions.
- Toffees left-back Leighton Baines has been in superb form this season, and has netted six goals in 30 appearances in all competitions.