The Cottagers required a strike from Giorgos Karagounis to save them in the original tie and travel to Bloomfield Road, where the Seasiders have lost just three in the league
Eardley, Cathcart, Broadfoot, Crainey
Taylor-Fletcher, Basham, Gomes, Ince
Baird, Hughes, Hangeland, Riise
Duff, Riether, Karagounis, Kacaniklic
Caretaker boss Steve Thompson is without Scotland international winger Matt Phillips, who is sidelined with a toe injury, while Ian Evatt (knee) is also out.
There may be room in the starting line-up for goalscorer Nathan Eccleston, who notched a late consolation goal at Charlton on Saturday, but Bournemouth loanee Wes Thomas is cup-tied.
Kevin Phillips may be rested after the 39-year-old played 80 minutes at the weekend, but Gary Taylor-Fletcher is pushing for a recall after making his comeback from recent injury against the Addicks.
Fulham had Mark Schwarzer, Damien Duff and Mladen Petric make their return from respective injuries in the draw against Wigan last time out and could continue in the starting line-up against the Tangerines.
They will be without Simon Davies (neck), Mahamadou Diarra (knee) and Kerim Frei (groin).
Steve Sidwell (hamstring) will face a late fitness check after sitting out the clash with the Latics.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Blackpool have won the FA Cup once before - the 4-3 victory over Bolton in 1953. This is often known as the 'The Matthews Final' after Stanley Matthews' inspired display.
- The Tangerines have won four, drawn six and lost three at Bloomfield Road in the Championship this season - the eighth-worst home record in the division.
- In all competitions, Steve Thompson's men have not recorded a victory in their previous five games.
- Fulham have been runners-up in the cup once before. They were beaten 2-0 by West Ham in 1975. This was to be Bobby Moore's last Wembley appearance.
- Manager Martin Jol (pictured right) has just two domestics cups to his name in his coaching career, having secured the KNVB Cup in Netherlands twice while in charge of Roda JC and Ajax.
- The Cottagers have just won one of their previous six outings and are 12/1 to win 2-0 with bet365.