The Blaugrana can equal Real Madrid's points record from last season if they beat the Andalusian outfit, who are playing their last game under Manuel Pellegrini
Barcelona boss Tito Vilanova has no fresh fitness concerns heading into Saturday's Liga encounter against Malaga.
Captain Carles Puyol remains absent with a knee problem, while Lionel Messi is unlikely to be risked as he continues his recovery from a hamstring strain.
Eric Abidal is set to make a farewell appearance after Barca announced they will not be renewing the Frenchman's contract into next season.
Malaga defender Martin Demichelis pulled his hamstring in training and is a doubt for the trip to Camp Nou.
Midfielder Manuel Iturra and goalkeeper Carlos Kameni are both likely to miss out with knee injuries.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Barcelona are on a four-game winning run in La Liga.
- The Blaugrana have won their last 14 Liga matches at Camp Nou.
- Alexis Sanchez (pictured, right) has scored three goals in his last three appearances for Barca.
- Malaga are on a five-match losing run away from home in all competitions.
- Malaga's last away win over Barca came in November 1999.