|West Ham United||2.70||2.80||2.62||2.80||2.98||2.75||2.80||2.90||2.60|
Aston Villa - West Ham Preview: Poor home record meets terrible away form
Paul Lambert's side have taken only one point from their previous five games at Villa Park, while Sam Allardyce's team have lost their last four in a row on the road
By Joe Doyle
Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Bennett
Westwood, El Ahmadi, Holman
Weimann, Benteke, Agbonlahor
O'Brien, Tomkins, Reid, Taylor
J Cole, Noble, Diame, Jarvis
Paul Lambert is unlikely to make too many changes to the side that drew away to Everton. Richard Dunne suffered a setback in training as he recovers from groin and hip injuries, so is unlikely to play. Elsewhere in defence, Chris Herd (foot) is also out.
In midfield, there are more injury woes for Villa. Mark Albrighton (foot) and Gary Gardner (knee) remain long-term absentees, while Fabian Delph (ankle) could miss out, though a return is possible.
For the visitors, Guy Demel (knock) is unlikely to play, as is young left-back Daniel Potts (concussion), so Matt Taylor is likely to continue to deputise at left-back. James Collins (hamstring) is still out, as is George McCartney (knee).
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke (pictured right) has scored in four consecutive appearances in all competitions.
- Paul Lambert's side have only picked up one point from their last five home games, the worst in the Premier League.
- Benteke has scored 10 of Villa's 23 league goals this season.
- Villa have gone eight games without a win, their last one coming in a 3-1 victory against Liverpool at Anfield.
- Aston Villa have conceded the first goal in a Premier League game on 12 occasions this season, drawing twice and losing 10 of those matches.
- West Ham have lost their last four games in a row away from home, and are without a win in seven on the road.
- Sam Allardyce's side have lost all nine games where they have conceded two or more goals.
- If matches this season had finished at half-time, West Ham would be 14th (currently 11th), while Aston Villa would be eighth (currently 19th).
|Make a deposit now and earn up to SGD 388 bonus from 188BET!|
|Sign up with Ladbrokes for a free bet up to $100|
Top 3 Predictions
Aston Villa 1-1 West Ham United
- 49.54 %
Aston Villa 2-1 West Ham United
- 7.72 %
Aston Villa 1-2 West Ham United
- 6.64 %
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Feb 10, 2013||Aston Villa 2 - West Ham United 1|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Aug 18, 2012||West Ham United 1 - Aston Villa 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Apr 16, 2011||West Ham United 1 - Aston Villa 2|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Aug 14, 2010||Aston Villa 3 - West Ham United 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Jan 17, 2010||Aston Villa 0 - West Ham United 0|
|May 19, 2013||Wigan Athletic 2 - Aston Villa 2||EPL|
|May 11, 2013||Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea FC 2||EPL|
|May 4, 2013||Norwich City 1 - Aston Villa 2||EPL|
|Apr 30, 2013||Aston Villa 6 - Sunderland 1||EPL|
|Apr 23, 2013||Manchester United 3 - Aston Villa 0||EPL|
|Returns:||Aston Villa €24.50||Make a deposit now and earn up to SGD 388 bonus from 188BET!|
|Returns:||Draw €32.50||Sign up with Ladbrokes for a free bet up to $100|
|Returns:||West Ham United €27.00||Sign up with Ladbrokes for a free bet up to $100|
|21||Jordan Nathaniel Bowery||Striker|
|12||Ricardo Vaz Te||Striker|
Times In SGT
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed