Inter starlet Pinamonti signs new deal to quell Premier League speculation

ShareClose Comments
The 18-year-old has been linked with the likes of Tottenham and Liverpool but has opted to commit his future to the Nerazzurri in Serie A

Inter have announced that Andrea Pinamonti has signed a new contract at the club.

The highly-rated striker, who turned 18 on Friday, has extended his deal through to June 30, 2021.

Kaka: Why Neymar is my favourite player

Pinamonti had been linked with Premier League clubs Tottenham and Liverpool, although his agent had suggested last month that his fondness for Inter would likely influence a decision over his future.

"In addition to the new contract, we are also discussing the sporting plans with the Nerazzurri," Tullio Tinti told Calciomercato.

"Andrea is highly regarded in Italian and European football, but his attachment to Inter will have an effect on his decision."

Pinamonti has made two appearances for the senior side this season, against Empoli in Serie A in February and in the Europa League against Sparta Prague.

The Italy youth international has shone for the Primavera side, scoring 16 times in only 20 appearances.

Next article:
ISL 2017-18: FC Goa had the opportunity to win the game, says Sergio Lobera
Next article:
FIFA 18 World Cup video game: How to download summer expansion & release date
Next article:
Man Utd team news: Pogba set for substitute's role at Sevilla
Next article:
MFM 1 Real Bamako 0 (2-1 agg): Abayomi and Akuneto combine to secure MFM Caf Champions League first round ticket
Next article:
Premier League TV & prize money vs Champions League, La Liga & rest of Europe
Close