The Selecao boss insists his door remains open to new faces with less than nine months until the start of the tournament in June
Felipao named a 23-man squad for upcoming international friendlies against Zambia and South Korea in October with the likes of Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva and Shakhtar Donetsk attacker Bernard included.
The Selecao boss refuted suggestions on Thursday that there is no room for new faces in his Confederations Cup-winning team ahead of hosting next summer's World Cup.
"All Brazilian players previously called up or not until now, are part of the national team for the World Cup," Scolari told reporters. "But who we will choose in the final squad I do not know yet.
"I have many ideas but I always have one or another situation that can change, depending on certain events. Therefore, I say that any Brazilian player in the world can join the national team in 2014.
"Lucas Leiva is a player that we have to see. So as I said, we are still looking at some players, we haven't decided the squad yet.
"Let's get these games to give some chances to some players and then we will decide the team, probably at the end of this year or early next year. And then we will have an idea about the [final] 23."
Atletico Madrid star Diego Costa, 24 was left out, despite his seven goals in six games for Atletico so far this campaign and there are rumours Spain may call up the forward.