The Chelsea boss says the Brazil international is an important player for the club and suggests the defender wants to remain at Stamford Bridge
Goal exclusively revealed on Tuesday that Chelsea have told Barcelona to double their opening offer of €25 million for the Brazilian.
Luiz has refused to comment on speculation regarding his future, while Mourinho has once again insisted that the 26-year-old is a vital part of his plans this term.
"No chance he is going to leave. He is a player we want to keep," Mourunho told BT Sport.
"He is a player with four years [on his] contract, he just signed a contract last year.
"We like him. He is an important player for the club and the club is not ready to sell him for any price."
Reports have suggested that Luiz had told Chelsea that he wishes to join the Spanish champions this summer but Mourinho suggests the defender is happy to remain at Stamford Bridge.
"I don't know if he said that. What I can say is that he is not going to," Mourinho continued.
"The last quotes I read were Luiz saying he is not speaking about clubs when he is with the national team, which is a fantastic quote that I appreciate.
"When they are with the national team they are national team players, they are not club players.
"That is the last quote I have and it is an intelligent one."