Barcelona vice-president Javier Faus has denied rumours linking coach Gerardo Martino with a summer exit from the club.
Reports last week suggested the former Paraguay coach could be set to leave Camp Nou at the end of the current campaign, less than 12 months after succeeding Tito Vilanova in the dugout.
But Faus claims the 51-year-old Argentine - who led Newell's Old Boys to the league title - is not considering a move elsewhere.
"The club has spoken with him and he says he has not talked to anybody," Faus told television programme Els matins.
"He seems to be keen and the club is certainly eager for him to continue. The people who have to work with him on a daily basis think he is very focused."
The Blaugrana executive also reassured fans that he believed Lionel Messi would never leave the club.
"I hope the fans don't worry about [Messi leaving] as we are all convinced that he will retire in a Barca shirt."
While he believes any key exits are unlikely, Barca have already been linked with a number of summer reinforcements and Faus says the club are in a strong position to add to a squad that requires only minor additions.
"Barca are in a position to meet any investment that the club secretary requires," he said. "But this team still has a lot to give, it's a young squad that just needs a few extra players."
Barcelona sit third in La Liga after two defeats in their last four outings, a point behind second-placed Atletico Madrid and four off leaders Real Madrid, who they face on Sunday at Santiago Bernabeu.
"We must fight to death," Faus said of the upcoming Clasico. "Winning at the Bernabeu would be very important. Even a draw would leave the situation quite open."