The Super Eagles captain has said he was not told prior to not being picked for the World Cup qualifier against the Harambee Stars in Calabar last month
The Super Eagles captain who is four appearances short of making a century of appearances for the national team said on a radio station on Tuesday that he should have been told before the list was made available to the public.
This statement rhymes with the same complaint made by Peter Odemwingie on the eve of the Nations Cup from which the West Brom striker was excluded.
“I'm disappointed nobody called me before the team list was announced,” Yobo told Brila FM on Tuesday.
“It's disrespectful. I feel disrespected. I am the captain of the Super Eagles and I thought the coach should have put a call across to me.
“I have no problem being left out,” the 12 year veteran of the national team added.