Julian Draxler says he is happy to give Schalke general manager Horst Heldt more transfer headaches on the back of his match-winning display in the 1-0 win over Basel on Tuesday.
The 19-year-old midfielder was linked with a move to Borussia Dortmund over the summer but ended speculation regarding his future by signing a contract until 2018.
However, after scoring a stunning goal in Schalke's Champions League victory this week, the Gelsenkirchen club may have to contend with another wave of interest from across the continent in the January transfer window.
"The Champions League is a highlight for everyone and I'm happy that I've been able to perform well in the competition so far," Draxler told reporters.
"I try to give everything for Schalke...with everything else (transfer rumours) the general manager must be having trouble."
Schalke chief Heldt was quizzed on the future of the club's star man but insisted there would be no battle to retain his services over the winter months.
He said: "I am glad that we have a player with such class - in the winter there is no theatre!"