The Bianconeri have been underwhelming in Europe so far this term and sit bottom of the group on three points having drawn three and lost one of their opening four games.
But with Real Madrid the runaway leaders in the group, the second qualification spot remains firmly up for grabs, with just a point separating second-placed Galatasaray and Conte's men.
The Italian told reporters: "Tomorrow’s match is extremely difficult and a crucial one at that. We need to win at all costs if we want to continue our journey in this year’s Champions League.
“Having said that, I’m perfectly relaxed because I’ve got a group of lads who are used to playing these win-or-bust games for almost two and a half years now - ones that involve great pressure and responsibility. Tomorrow is one of these, but Juventus know how to deal with such games.”
Fernando Llorente is expected to partner Carlos Tevez in attack once again on Wednesday night and Conte was wholesome in his praise of the 28-year-old for his gradual adaptation to life in Turin.
The 44-year-old said: "Fernando’s done very well. I found myself in a similar situation when I had just joined Juventus, everything seemed dark and I didn’t think I was in the right place.
"He came here as a world champion and a successful player, but has had the patience to take our workload on board and apply himself. He’s a complete, modern player, not your typical centre-forward who lurks in the box, but one who provides assists.
“There’s still plenty of room for improvement, though, and if he continues in this vein then he should certainly go to the World Cup. He’s looking good up front with Tevez, they’ve now earned the starting berths, but I’m not going to forget those who have helped us enjoy plenty of success over the past two years.”
Defenders Leonardo Bonucci and Angelo Ogbonna look set to return tomorrow night, but there will be no place for Andrea Barzagli who has only resumed light training this week.