The three Rossoneri veterans will play their last game for the Rossoneri when Attilio Tesser's men make the short trip to the Giuseppe Meazza on Sunday
Zambrotta, Nesta, Yepes, Mesbah
Gattuso, Van Bommel, Nocerino
Morganella, Lisuzzo, Garcia, Gemiti
Porcari, Pesce, Jensen,
Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri will almost certainly include Gennaro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta and Filippo Inzaghi in his starting line-up after the trio announced they will leave the Rossoneri at the end of the season.
Allegri will be forced to reshuffle his back line, with Gianluca Zambrotta replacing the suspended Ignazio Abate while Djamel Mesbah will come in for the injured Daniele Bonera.
Marco Amelia will deputise for Christian Abbiati between the posts while Alexandre Pato, Sulley Muntari and Urby Emanuelson are nursing injuries and will not feature in the last game of the season on Sunday.
Meanwhile, Novara boss Attilio Tesser will be unable to call on a plethora of first-team regulars as Massimo Paci, Samir Ujkani, Andrea Caracciolo, Francesco Marianini, Achille Coser and Andrea Mazzarani are all injured while Giuseppe Mascara is banned.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- AC Milan have recorded the most wins in Serie A this season (23) but will finish second in the standings behind Juventus.
- The Rossoneri have scored eight goals in their last three games and lead the league with 72 so far this term.
- Allegri's men have kept 18 clean sheets in the 2011-12 campaign, second to only Juve.
- Novara have conceded nine goals in their past five matches.
- Tesser's men are winless in their last four encounters away from home and have been outscored 11-2 during that span.
- The Piedmont-based outfit have lost eight games by a two-goal margin this season.