The capital club travel to Stade Chaban-Delmas to face a difficult Bordeaux side who have a formidable home record, as they aim for a first away win there since 2005
Henrique, Planus, Sane,
Plasil, Sertic, N'Guemo
Jallet, Alex, Sakho, Maxwell
Lucas Moura, Chantome, Matuidi, Pastore
Bordeaux boss Francis Gillot is without key forward Nicolas Maurice-Belay who will miss the visit of Paris Saint-Germain to the Stade Chaban-Delmas.
Henri Saivet could accompany Yoan Gouffran up front, with the returning Ludovic Obraniak also another avenue for Gillot to consider, as his side make a charge towards the top three. Cheick Diabate is away at the Africa Cup of Nations with Mali.
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is without Thiago Motta, who is suspended thanks to his red card in the 0-0 draw with Ajaccio.
Thiago Silva misses three weeks of action after pulling up in last Friday's encounter, whilst Lucas Moura is expected to continue in the starting 11 after a bright league debut.
Clement Chantome should be Ancelotti's choice to replace Motta in midfield, with Mamadou Sakho to deputise for the stricken Thiago Silva at the back. Mohamed Sissoko is on international duty.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Bordeaux sit in fourth in Ligue 1, having won one and drawn five of their last six league fixtures. They are seven points behind Sunday's opponents.
- Francis Gillot's side have not been beaten at home since March 2012 against Nice.
- The Aquitaine club secured a 0-0 draw against Paris Saint-Germain back in August.
- Paris Saint-Germain's Ligue 1 season so far sees them in 2nd place, two points behind leaders Olympique Lyonnais.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (pictured, right) will now wear the No.10 shirt in domestic football from this weekend. The jersey was vacated by Nene, who left for Al Gharafa.
- PSG have not won away in Bordeaux since 2005, and were held to a draw in their last three fixtures against les Girondins.