The Catalan giants clinched the league title last weekend and could rack up a century of points in La Liga if they win their three remaining matches for the season
Barcelona's Lionel Messi is set to miss the rest of the season after aggravating a hamstring injury in the win over Atletico Madrid last weekend.
Goalkeeper Victor Valdes is unlikely to be risked as he continues to nurse a foot problem, but Javier Mascherano could make his first appearance for the club in over a month after recovering from a knee injury.
Real Valladolid defender Antonio Rukavina is sidelined after picking up his fifth booking of the season in the win over Deportivo La Coruna.
Coach Miroslav Dukic has no injury concerns for the Camp Nou clash.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Barcelona have only won two of their last five matches in all competitions (W2, D1, L2).
- The Catalan side will need to win their final three games of the campaign to equal Real Madrid's Liga record tally of 100 points set in last season.
- Alexis Sanchez (pictured, right) has scored three goals in his last three Liga appearances for Barca.
- Real Valladolid are on a five-match winless run away from home in La Liga, losing three.
- Valladolid's last win over Barca at Camp Nou came in November 1997.