Tito Vilanova's side will be aiming to pull off one of the greatest comebacks of all time when they host the Bundesliga champions at Camp Nou
Barcelona defender Adriano is available for the crunch Champions League clash against Bayern Munich after completing a one-match ban.
Javier Mascherano (knee) has returned to light training and has an outside chance of being involved, but Carles Puyol (knee) is still sidelined and Jordi Alba is suspended.
Bayern Munich boss Jupp Heynckes has confirmed he will not be resting players who are at risk of missing the final should they get booked on Wednesday.
Javi Martinez, Mario Gomez, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Luiz Gustavo, Dante and Philipp Lahm are all just one yellow card away from missing the Wembley showpiece.
Midfielder Toni Kroos (thigh) remains out but striker Mario Mandzukic returns after missing the first leg through suspension.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Barcelona have lost just once in 26 home games this season, falling 3-1 to Real Madrid in the Copa del Rey in February.
- The Blaugrana have won their last 10 home games against German visitors and their overall home record against Bundesliga opposition is W19, D1, L6.
- No team in European Cup history has successfully overturned a four-goal first-leg deficit.
- Alex Song and Gerard Pique's next bookings will incur a ban.
- Bayern Munich are on a 17-match winning run away from home across all competitions.
- The Bavarian giants are the top scorers in this season's Champions League with 26 goals.
- Bayern's away record against Spanish clubs in European competition is W5, D5, L10.
- Mario Gomez (pictured, right) is Bayern's all-time top scorer in the Champions League with 23 goals.