- America (EN)
- United Kingdom (EN)
- India (EN)
- Ireland (EN)
- Malaysia (EN)
- Singapore (EN)
- Canada (EN)
- Australia (EN)
- Nigeria (EN)
- Ghana (EN)
- Kenya (EN)
- South Africa (EN)
- España (ES)
- Argentina (ES)
Palermo - Juventus Preview: Conte returns to the dugout
The Bianconeri coach will be present on the touchline for the first time in four months after serving his suspension and will hope to mark the moment with a victory
By Alec Fenn
Munoz, Donati, Von Bergen,
Morganella, Barreta, Kurtic, Garcia
Barzagli, Bonucci, Caceres
L'steiner, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah
In his four months away from the Juventus dugout, Antonio Conte's side have successfully navigated a tough Champions League group and currently top the Serie A table.
Both Massimo Carrera and Angelo Alessio have handled the reins well in his absence and the 43-year-old will be keen to show that he remains the driving force behind the Old Lady.
Nicklas Bendtner, Lucio and Simone Pepe are all absent for the trip to Palermo, who have suffered a miserable start to the campaign.
The Rosanero are down in 17th position heading into the game after mustering a measly 14 points from their first 15 games - though all three of their victories this season have come at home.
Abel Hernandez and Andrea Mantovani will both miss out through injury, with the pair not likely to feature for the forseeable future.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Juventus have won 11 of their 15 Serie A games without Antonio Conte in the dugout.
- The Bianconeri have scored 32 times in those matches and conceded just 10 goals, leaving them with a goal difference of 22 - six better off than second-placed Napoli.
- The Old Lady beat Shakhtar Donetsk 1-0 on Wednesday, a result that saw them seal top spot in Champions League Group E.
- Palermo finished in 16th position in Serie A last season and have been equally disappointing this time around, sitting one place worse off in 17th.
- Fabrizio Miccoli is the Rosanero's top goalscorer with five strikes to his name in Serie A, a tally that accounts for more than a third of their 14 goals this season.
- Palermo will be thankful for home comforts - all three of their league victories have come at the Stadio Renzo Barbera.
|Sign up today with Ladbrokes and get a $20 welcome bonus!|
Top 3 Predictions
Palermo 0-2 Juventus
- 27.22 %
Palermo 0-3 Juventus
- 13.84 %
Palermo 1-3 Juventus
- 9.58 %
|Italy - Serie A (ITA1)||May 5, 2013||Juventus 1 - Palermo 0|
|Italy - Serie A (ITA1)||Dec 9, 2012||Palermo 0 - Juventus 1|
|Italy - Serie A (ITA1)||Apr 7, 2012||Palermo 0 - Juventus 2|
|Italy - Serie A (ITA1)||Nov 20, 2011||Juventus 3 - Palermo 0|
|Italy - Serie A (ITA1)||Feb 2, 2011||Palermo 2 - Juventus 1|
|May 19, 2013||Palermo 1 - Parma 3||ITA1|
|May 12, 2013||Fiorentina 1 - Palermo 0||ITA1|
|May 8, 2013||Palermo 2 - Udinese 3||ITA1|
|May 5, 2013||Juventus 1 - Palermo 0||ITA1|
|Apr 28, 2013||Palermo 1 - Inter 0||ITA1|
|Returns:||Palermo $55.00||Sign up today with Ladbrokes and get a $20 welcome bonus!|
|Returns:||Draw $38.00||Sign up today with Ladbrokes and get a $20 welcome bonus!|
|Returns:||Juventus $16.10||Sign up today with Ladbrokes and get a $20 welcome bonus!|
|25||Steve von Bergen||Defender|
|20||Egidio Arevalo Rios||Midfielder|
|11||Paolo De Ceglie||Defender|
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed