The Catalan giants will aim to continue their march towards a 22nd Primera Division crown but face a Granotes outfit looking to restore pride after heavy back-to-back defeats
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has returned to training after a thigh injury but is unlikely to start against Levante at Camp Nou on Saturday.
Sergio Busquets (groin) should also be fit but Carles Puyol and Javier Mascherano (both knee) remain sidelined.
Levante midfielder Vicente Iborra is suspended after picking up his 10th yellow card of the season in the defeat against Deportivo La Coruna.
Boss Juan Ignacio Martinez has no other selection concerns but is likely to make changes to his starting XI after crushing back-to-back losses against Real Madrid and Deportivo.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Barcelona are on a 11-match winning run in La Liga.
- With 98 goals scored in their 31 matches so far, the Blaugrana boast the best attack in the Primera Division.
- Lionel Messi (pictured, right) is La Liga's top scorer this season with 43 goals in 29 appearances.
- Levante are in an eight-match winless run away from home in La Liga (D3, L5).
- Levante have won just one of the six matches they have contested since the sale of Obafemi Martins to Major League Soccer outfit Seattle Sounders in March.