Retired England international joins the Football Fever Podcast team this week to discuss about Theo Walcott's positional dilemma at Arsenal and Dani Guiza's signing for Johor
Former England forward Tony Cottee believes that unsettled Arsenal winger Theo Walcott should be tried out as a striker by struggling Arsenal in the Premier League. In an exclusive Football Fever Podcast appearance, ex-West Ham and Everton favourite Cottee added that he considered Arsenal to be in crisis. Cottee also gave some advice to Johor-bound Spain international Dani Guiza, drawing on his stint with Malaysian club, Selangor, in the 1990s.
Click here for this edition of Football Fever Podcast On Goal.com!
Hope you enjoy it. Do pop by and like our Facebook page to enjoy more discussion.
- Man Utd v Arsenal review
- Liverpool’s striker issues ahead of crunch match at Chelsea
- West Ham’s promising start after promotion
- Spluttering champions Man City mismanaged by Roberto Mancini
- Henning Berg’s challenging task as new Blackburn manager
- Juventus’ winning streak snapped in Serie A
- Tampines Rovers wrap up Singapore S-League
- As Kevin Keegan visits Malaysia, our favourite KK memories
- Tony Cottee, former England, Everton, West Ham, Leicester & Selangor Striker
- Neil Humphreys, award-winning football author, columnist & satirist
- Mayur Bhanji, ESPN STAR Sports Football Producer & Commentator
- Jason Dasey, Premier League Host & Executive Producer, Astro SuperSport
Do leave us YOUR feedback on the show in the comments box below.
How do you stay up to date with football when on the move? With http://m.goal.com – your best source for mobile coverage of the beautiful game.